AccessiCare Elder Home Care
Floyds Knobs, IN
Welcome to AccessiCare Elder Home Care, your most trusted senior care service provider in in Floyds Knobs, IN and the surrounding areas. We are committed to providing client-centered home care services to seniors by assisting them in the comfort of their own homes.
AccessiCare was founded in 2012 by Debra and Jon Baker. Together, they promote a daily theme to the staff:
- Complete communication among the staff and clients so there are no misunderstandings or confusion with client assignments and daily business.
- Safety for their clients and employees so that no one associated with AccessiCare, whether receiving or providing services, is exposed to an unsafe environment, behavior, or situation.
Our caregiving staff goes through a rigorous hiring process to become a caregiver with AccessiCare to ensure we are providing the highest-quality services to all.
To be hired they must:
- Go through a multi-state background check
- Pass a 5 panel drug test
- Have a Motor Vehicle Records check
- Have reference checks
- Perform a personal interview
- Provide proof of auto insurance
- Have a license and certificate verification performed
- Have an abuse registry check
- Complete AccessiCare Caregiver and Dementia Training
- Pass Caregiver and Dementia competency testing with a 90% of above
If you are interested in acquiring our professional senior citizen care services or if you would like to learn more, feel free to contact us at AccessiCare Elder Home Care today.